Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Why don't Government make someone pay for me?

I'm really mad because I don't feel well and I went to doctor who knows lots of stuff and he wanted to know how I was going to pay and stuff. And just because he knows about medicines and how the body works and stuff that's no fair. Why won't he just tell me what to do? Why won't someone just give him the money for me? What about those insurance companies? Why don't they just send him the money because they got a lot of it? There just mean because they won't give me the money. They should care about me more. Or what about the rich people? Why don't they just send him the money for me otherwise its no fair. The doctor will tell the rich people what to do all the time because they will give him the money but the doctor won't tell me nothing until someone pays him for me. I don't get it. Why does the doctor want the money? He already has a lot so why don't he just tell me stuff I need to know about me. Why doesn't Government just pay for me. They have a lot of money somewhere. Can't Government just pay the doctor then he will tell me stuff. Or can't Government just make doctor tell me what he knows. That'll show doctor he can't keep stuff from me. He make Government mad. Or Government tell insurance company they got to pay for me because otherwise no fair and that's mean.

And then if he tells me what pills to get then I have to go to the place to get them and they want money too. But you see, this place already has a lot of pills so can't they just give me a few? The guy there wanted money for them. Can't someone just give me the money? My neighbors won't give me the money but maybe Government can make them give me the money. What about the pill companies. They must have a lot of pills. Can't they just give me a couple when I need them? That's no fair either. They already know what pills work so why don't they just give them to me or give the recipe to someone who can make them for me? The people in Canada make them for cheaper because Government makes them make the pills cheaper so can't Government here just make the pill company make them cheaper? No fair. All these guys learn a lot about these pills but now they know which ones work so can't they just tell me how to make them or give me some?

And Government even takes care of prisoners and stuff and they don't kill them or let them die but then Government don't give the money to the doctor for the free people. No fair.

So here my answer. People should just go to the guys who know stuff about medicine and know how to make the pills and they should just tell us what to do and if they want pay then Government should make someone else pay them for me or Government put them in jail for not paying for me. That's fair.

2 comments:

brian said...

So I's finnally got a job! and now I can pay cash monies for my Doctor! I's got real health care insurance now. Then damn it I get this cancer thing and Have to have lots of treatments and I can't work nomore and now I have to pay 1500 usdollars for the same insurance that I had. Luckily after a whiles I's got better. Then I got another job but They said I,s couldn't have insurance nomore because of some pre-something. Now my bitch has cancer. Damnit!

Doug Reich said...

That's real bad - go make someone else pay for your problems